Friday, June 25, 2010

My first award :)

Nick from A Dad's Take was kind enough to give me my first blogging award.  His blog is a unique view of parenting from a father's perspective.  Head over and check it out!





I guess the rules are I have to share 7 things about myself and then pass this award on to 15 other Bloggers.  Here are mine:


1.)  I have PCOS and was told I'd never have children when I was only 16.

2.) I have a Master's in Mental Health Counseling and quit my job as a family therapist in March.

3.)  I'm pasty white but have just enough Native America/American Indian/Cherokee blood in me to not burn (but I don't tan either).

4.)  My parents divorced when I was 2; I lived with my dad until I was 15 then with my mom.

5.)  One of my best friends and I didn't particularly like each other in the first class we had together in undergrad.

6.)  That same friend is now one of the biggest assets in my life, and currently lives with us :)

7.)  I start each day with a Mountain Dew.  Don't judge!

I would like to pass this award along to the following Blogs (in 

1.)  The EcoChic at TheEcoChic.com
2.)  Lauren at hobomama.com
3.)  Christy at hisbooboos.blogspot.com
6.)  Mandey at mamamandolin.blogspot.com
8.)  Hannah at mommysfirsts.blogspot.com
10.)  Dawn at mamamonkmee.blogspot.com
11.)  Ida at www.treeswillbend.com
12.)  Mommy of One at diaperadventures.blogspot.com
13.)  Joanna at babygatorsden.com
15.)  Kerri at www.kmcconnellblog.com

That's all I have for the day :)  Squirmy and I are worn out from the pool and watching a Harry Potter Marathon with my housemate!  :)

This is one of those magically moments I get to experience on this journey of being a mommy.

2 comments:

hannah said...

Congrats on your first blog award, and thanks for passing it on!

Tina said...

Thanks and you're welcome!!