Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kerri McConnell Photography

Through the luck of the universe, my path crossed with that of Kerri McConnell about a year ago.  We became fast friends because she's just amazing!!  She loves life, always has a smile, and can always make me laugh...even when life gets rough.  Come to find out, not only is she an amazing person, but an incredible photographer!!

I so wish I had known her before we got married, but alas, I did not.  :(  Instead we had her shoot our maternity photos (opted for these instead of a 4-D ultrasound) and Squirmy's infant shots.  For our maternity shots, she took us out and we had a wonderful afternoon playing and laughing.  Hubby and I are terrible with photos, but you'd never know by her pictures.  Here's a sampling of the beautiful shots of our last days as a couple.





Fast Forward a month and a half....


"Aunt Kiki" came by to meet our little Squirmy when he was just 6 days old!  She asked for a sleepy baby, but our bright eyed Squirmy would not comply.  :)  She captured his incredible personality and his sweet newborn look.  (I still can't believe this was 3 months ago, already.)






Lastly, I offer a couple of pictures of our family in it's first days as a family of 3 (or 4 as our furbaby would have you know).  Can I just say that my heart is bursting looking at these wonderful photos?!?  I'm immeasurably thankful that Kerri was able to capture such heartwarming moments for us to look back on for years to come.


If you need a photographer, take a look at www.kmcconnellblog.com!!

No comments: