Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yes, I would like a little cheese with my whine.

Bare with me as I whine a little.  If you don't like whiny blog posts, just stop reading and come back another day...no hard feelings. :)

It just feels like no one can catch a break lately.  I'm so sick and tired of hearing about my friends and loved ones going through hell because I'm sick and tired of them having to go through hell.  Maybe I'm just being negatively minded today.  True there are a million blessings that could be counted, perhaps you did tell me/us/them so, and maybe it could be worse.  But you know what?  None of that really makes hell any easier to deal with.

Listen here karma...it's time to turn on some positive vibes for my friends and family!  Or perhaps some prayers would shine some favor on them.  Or maybe just happy thoughts sent their way.  Whatever it is you believe in, whatever you do to ask the cosmos to quit crapping on good people, please take a moment to consider these situations for me. (in no particular order)


  • an amazing friend needs something to work out to keep her in the country...through no fault of her own (trust me, no fault at all) she now has to jump through a bajillion hoops to stay in the country she was raised in and has lived in 18 of her 24 years.  She needs school to work out more quickly than they claim it will or an amazing job (btw, any job that would qualify to keep her here would be considered amazing)
  • a truly loving man needs a break at work.  He needs a new job that pays well so he can quit working for the devil and actually spend time with his family...and have days off (you know, those things some people call the weekend...he's not fussy, he'll settle for 2 days off in a row no matter which 2 they are)
  • an unbelievably great man needs to be able to afford to finalize his divorce to a crazy wench so he can move on with his life and move out of his parent's house...bonus points if you include his defunct teenagers who can't keep themselves clean and/or out of trouble
  • a spectacularly sweet and loving couple needs a baby.  Don't care how...her own making, adoption, stork, whatever...just something needs to fall into place and let them be a happy family.  I truly don't know of anyone more deserving.
  • a couple of strong women who lost their husband/father who are trying to pick up the pieces and move forward with their lives, while under the cloud of potential lay offs just needs something positive and happy and secure to happen...maybe something to look forward to
So if you're not too busy...I'd really appreciate it.  If you want to leave a comment with something you want me to add to my list, I'll be sure to return the favor.  I'm off to find a soda and some crap to shove in my face...yes, I eat my emotions.

No comments: